About This Gig
Get technical and strategic guidance on setting up and using Marketing Hub to grow traffic, convert leads, and achieve your marketing goals. With an onboarding plan customized to your company, goals, software, and tech stack, we’re here to help you—every step of the way.
Checklist Of Deliverables
Marketing Hub Onboarding is designed for new customers using the Marketing Hub software for the first time. We provide assistance advising on data migration, best practices around lead generation and qualification, as well as help creating automation and nurturing. With Marketing Hub Onboarding, we’re here to help you create a more sophisticated and personalized marketing approach in the HubSpot software.
1. It does not include HubSpot CMS development. Website, email template creation, etc
2. Content creation
3. Graphic design
Information needed from you to do this job
To understanding your business - we'll need to know:
- What is your business?
- Who are your customers?
- How do you make money?
- What are your current marketing efforts?
- How do you capture leads?
- What is your current sales process?
- What Are Your Goals? How will you define success in the short term (e.g. 90 days)? A year from now - what would you like to achieve to demonstrate that HubSpot and our agency was the right investment for your business?
As one of the original HubSpot agency partners, we’re experts when it comes to HubSpot’s entire growth stack. From HubSpot Marketing to Sales, we’ll guide you through your specific software, explaining in detail how it operates and its full capabilities - and it how it make it work best for your unique business needs. With our sales and marketing onboarding and consulting, you can reach your marketing and sales goals sooner, and use your HubSpot portal like a pro
Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features such as providing you with contextual solutions, social sharing, tailored messages & displays ads to your interests.