Marketing Strategy Consultation (16 hours / month)
About This Gig
THIS IS FOR YOU IF
✔️ You are just starting with HubSpot's software and need help with your overall strategy.
✔️ You want a solid foundation for marketing, sales and services alignment.
✔️ You need a sparring partner to discuss and improve your current strategy and tactics.
MY CONSULTING INCLUDES
• Developing personas
• Mapping out "jobs to be done" and your buyer's journey
• Identifying marketing channels for traction and growth using the "Bullseye Framework"
• Setting of SMART goals based on previous performance and industry standards
• Developing a content plan and campaign ideas
• Monitor campaign performance and interpret data
• Enable you to get all teams on board with inbound
This bundle is flexible. The price of $2,700.00 is for a cadence of 2 full working days (8 hours) per month. If needed, collaboration can also happen on a weekly basis (4 full working days, $5,400.00), pending availability.
Karsten Köhler ❤ Marketing Strategy
"There is an urge in marketing toward the template, toward best practice. It's generally from breaking those conventions that great marketing comes from." (Doug Kessler)
Before starting advising companies on their marketing strategies, I built and scaled HubSpot’s marketing in the German-speaking countries. Starting as a team of 1 in 2016, I managed all marketing channels and was responsible for aggressive and increasing qualified lead targets. When HubSpot’s Berlin office opened in 2017, I helped set the foundation for lasting growth in DACH.
Before HubSpot, I developed strategies for B2C & B2B companies, ranging from small businesses to “hidden giants”. This time at Berlin-based agency Crispy Content was where I started gathering data points from different industries - which now enables me to find the best solution for my clients.
I draw from 10 years of editorial experience. I'm well known for his high standards in B2B content production – having worked as a journalist, managing editor, content marketer and guiding content vendors.
Gregor Hufenreuter, Director Sales DACH @ HubSpot, ex SugarCRM and Zanox
“Karsten has created a rock-solid foundation for our marketing and consequently sales efforts in DACH, building up a lead generation machine that is supporting a rapidly growing sales team.”
Ben Harmanus, Marketing Director @ konversionsKRAFT, ex Unbounce
“Repeatedly proved that he was able to find a fitting solution – based on research. [...] Karsten is a delightful data-driven content creator & analyst”
Florian Strunch, CEO @ ampere.cloud, ex adidas, Zalando & Axel Springer
“Able to scale content production, increase internal awareness and shape the role of corporate procurement. I recommend Karsten to anyone who's looking for B2B marketing consulting.”
• HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
• HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
• HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certification
• HubSpot Inbound Certification
• HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
• HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification
• HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification
• HubSpot Social Media Certification
• HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification
• HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
• HubSpot Sales Software Certification
• University of California, BerkeleyX | Competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation
• University of California, BerkeleyX | Marketing Measurement Strategy
• University of California, BerkeleyX | Price and Promotion Analytics
• Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership | Chartered Management Institute
• Management and Leadership: Leading a Team | The Open University
• University of Helsinki | Elements of AI
• Intermediate Python for Data Science | DataCamp
Still Haven't Found
What You're Looking For?